On Call Baby Sitters

ERIN POLLOCK

My name is Erin and I'm a student at STU. I'm currently working at the
super store but I am finding it difficult to walk to work in the cold weather we've been having. I would like to find something closer to home or on the bus route. I have a very flexible schedule and I'm only in class from 3:30-5 on Monday and Wednesday and from 10am to 5:20pm on Tuesday and Thursday. The rest of my time is free. I may even to be able to change some
of my classes around if necessary to better suit your needs. I love spending time with children and I can provide lots of references. I not only have experience babysitting but I have also worked as a day camp counselor and supervised up to 9 children at a time. I was just wondering where abouts you live, how many children you have and what their ages are? Please let me know whether or not you are interested. Thank you for your consideration. *You can contact Erin by email at gywcj@stu.ca or by phone at 206-3361.

At least 3 references are available upon request.


MELANIE HISCOCK

Hi, my name is Melanie Hiscock. I am a 25 year old woman in the last year of my education degree at UNB. I also have an Arts degree with a major in sociology and a minor in French. I have an almost 5 year old son and am looking to baby-sit some evenings and weekends to make some extra money. I am also available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday daytime with my son if need be. I really enjoy children and have had lots of experience working with them. I have babysat, worked as a camp counselor (4 summers), volunteered at a preschool, and volunteered with learning centers at a local elementary school. I am also available for tutoring. I love working with children which is why I have chosen a career path that focuses on the importance our children hold for the future. Rates will be worked out on a one-on-one basis with the parents. You can reach me at 476-2711 or z79tx@unb.ca for more information.

References upon request!


MARY THOMPSON

I am a 25 year old women who has a 7 month old son named Noah. I have had 9 years experience with new born too 14 years of age. I have CPR/First Aid and babysitting course. And now have full time experience as a mom myself. I am willing to take any ages into my home or your. Have tons of toys for all ages here. More than one seat also for feedings and can take 2 at a
time. Am available to go into your home as long as I can bring my son. Reach me at 472-7085 or email me at mary_thompson_1@hotmail.com

I have 3 References Available Upon Request!



The YMCA features a drop in babysitting program for children aged 0 months - 5 years. There is a maximum 2 1/2 time limit and it is best to call ahead as at times they are very busy. Prices are 3.50$ per hour for 1 child and 4.50$ per hour for 2. You can purchase prepaid 12 hour time cards, 38.50$ for one child and 55.00$ for 2. Fredericton YMCA 462-3000


The GoodLife Fitness Center at the South Side Superstore drop-in baby-sitters take children aged 6 weeks to 12 years of age. Parents must remain in the store and prices vary. For non-gym members 1 child is 8$ for 2 hours, children is 10$, 3 children is 12$. For each additional 30 mins a 1.50$ fee applies for the 1st child and 2$ for each additional child. For members 1 child is 5$ per 2 hours and the same increment increases apply for additional time/children. Hours of opperation are Monday to Friday 8:45am to 1:15pm, Monday to Wednesday evenings from 4:45pm to 8pm, and Saturdays from 8:45 am to noon. The minimum fee for the first two hours applies regardless of time actually used.



WANT TO BE LISTED FOR ON CALL BABY SITTING?
SEND INFO ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERIENCE, AND HOW MANY REFERENCES YOU CAN PROVIDE. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO WORK IN THE PARENT'S HOME TO QUALIFY.

admin@fredmoms.com

No comments: